Saturday, October 6, 2007

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin

So, I went with Laura this morning to a place called Tremont in the Smokies. It is an residential program for grades K-12. Well, we were there just for the day to find some terrestrial salamanders as well as tag Monarchs! After lunch we were sitting in their council house and Ethan was laying on a blanket. Laura had made fun of me several times already because I kept leaving Ethan places and saying, "He can't roll over yet." Well, as our guide Jason was talking an amazing thing happened! Ethan went from his back to his belly. Laura took a picture of the baby and then a picture of my absolutely SHOCKED face. He has yet to repeat the feat, and I'm not really sure how he reacted other than the grunting ensued as soon as he was on his belly.

Hehe!! How fast they do grow up....

No comments: