Sunday, February 17, 2008

We knew it couldn't last...

So, our sweet little boy who did not need to be rocked to sleep is having a small case of separation anxiety. At first I thought that he might have an earache. Whenever we would put him to bed for a nap he would just scream and cry, so I thought he was actually in pain. Philip decided to test my theory by sitting Ethan in the living room and then we both walked into the laundry room and closed the door. He went berserk! Just like he does when we leave him in his crib. Hmm, my earache theory has hereby been debunked, or at least put on hold. Anyway he did well in nusery and I hope he does well tomorrow for preschool.

Until he grows out of it I guess we'll just have to bear the screaming before nap and bedtime. If anyone has a secret to getting out of this phase as quickly as possible you let me know! I read one website that said during this stage you should just not leave him anywhere...GENIUS!

I hope everyone is doing well, Ethan hasn't run fever since Thursday so that is good, but of course now Philip is sick! As long as 1 out of 3 of us is well we'll be okay.

No comments: