Monday, May 24, 2010

Earlier than we thought!

For those of you who haven't heard my doctor has bumped up my due date to June 2nd!  We will have an amniocentesis at 7:45am and then if the results come back with mature lung cells we will walk up to Labor and Delivery and have a baby!  Both my doctors seem to think the baby will be ready (99.9% sure).

Philip and I had a great anniversary weekend away and hopefully I'll write about that before this baby comes. In the meantime my parents have rented an RV and are driving with my Mawmaw and Pawpaw up here for the week!  Then my in-laws are coming at the end of this week and staying through the birth of little baby Asher.  It will be so great to have some extra hands around to help with our transition from a one toddler home to a toddler + infant home.

No comments: