Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Books of 2008

My friend Allison kept track of all the books she read last year and I think that is a great idea! I forgot to keep track this last year, but luckily I keep track of most of my "good reads" on the website of the same name. I hope Allison doesn't mind me copying her on this!

Here are mine from 2008:
  • The Thirteenth Tale - A good read that doesn't take too much thought
  • Sign with your Baby
  • The Friday Night Knitting Club - I hated the end of this book, but I just saw the sequel to it in Border's so that might be interesting.
  • Whispers of the Bayou - A fun read that reminded me of home. Again the ending disappointed me, but still a good read.
  • The DaVinci Code - I listened to this one on tape and it caused serious problems in the story line. Serious problems....
  • The Other Boleyn Girl - I loved this book. I haven't read any of the others by this author and I still haven't seen the movie. Danielle, why didn't we do this when you were here?
  • Three Cups of Tea - A good read even if it was a little slow. Shows what one person can do for the world if they have motivation.
  • Uglies and Pretties - A good little teenage series. Even though I bought the third one I probably won't read it.
  • Twilight and New Moon - Great books! I did not expect these books to be romance based but they are. I really liked them and I look forward to reading the other two in the series this year.
  • Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Surprisingly short and unlike the bug's bunny version of the story.
  • Becoming the Woman of his Dreams - You can read my review on my BB's favorite things blog.
So that's only a total of 13 books, but at least I have a starting point for next year. I know I started other books this year, but these are the ones I know I finished.

No comments: