Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I'm THIRTY!!

I know, I can't believe it either! Anyone who knows me knows that I celebrate my birth month instead of my birthday and even though the last two years have kind of been mellow (having a baby can really change your focus), I figured that ending another decade of life was reason enough for celebration!

The Sunday before my birthday I made a black forest cake for our Sunday School lunch. It must have been good because I didn't go home with any! On my actual birthday I made our family pancakes and sausages for breakfast which is a rare treat. Then Ethan and I went to Panera to meet Carmen and Jonathan Baba, Nancy Mathisrud, Hedy and Max Collins and Kristin VanderSluis. It was so fun that some of us went out to icecream afterward.

Tonight we are having dinner at one of my favorite restaurants: Crown and Goose with some of my favorite people.  I can't wait!  Then this weekend I'm having a party at Ben and Jerry's complete with a CareBears cake!

No comments: