Friday, January 1, 2010

Blame it on Facebook: Now with updated links!

The little one has really enjoyed getting dressed up lately.
So, I've really neglected this blog for at least a year. Earlier this year I had three and a half jobs and was just too busy to update every week, but more recently I have just been obsessed by checking status updates on Facebook. For Christmas, and until I could get some firm rules in place, I have quit Facebook.

This week, I will try to get the blog caught up by posting about Halloween, Thanksgiving, our first snow, and Christmas. I am also excited about the new year and I'm planning on a post about that as well.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You and me both. FB is going to be the death of my home.

Ethan & Asher's Mimi said...

I'm glad to have you back on the blog.