Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Inside the Actor's Studio

Please copy and paste this as a comment and leave your answers!!

I love this show and I've been thinking about what my answers would be. Here they are:

1. What is your favorite word? Grace
2. What is your least favorite word? Expectations
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? My Husband :)
4. What turns you off? Anything showing people in pain, this is a recent development (post babies)
5. I took out this question for our own good....
6. What sound or noise do you love? My husband playing guitar, Ethan laughing
7. What sound or noise do you hate? As Philip will attest, there are many...mostly anything that is weird and repetitive I can not handle. Funny enough I can handle a babie's cry better than I can handle some of the the Flaming Lips' songs.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Sea World Animal Trainer
9. What profession would you not like to do? Any job that Mike Rowe would be seen doing on television
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "Well done, good and faithful servant"

No comments: