Monday, October 5, 2009

Homeschooling?

So I got a little creative last Saturday and made this fun matching game for Ethan.


When I say "make", I mean (in true teacher style) I stole someone else's idea and made it better. I got the color match sheets from this GREAT website: Homeschool Creations. After I printed off the sheets I cut them up and made this lapbook from a manila folder for Ethan to sort the colors.


Ethan loved telling me which envelope each picture went into, and although he doesn't yet have the manual dexterity to do it himself (without ripping my construction paper envelopes) he will soon!

3 comments:

Jolanthe said...

Hooray! Have fun playing together!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I see his little tongue. That's great that you're making learning fun.

Ethan & Asher's Mimi said...

This picture reminds me of a picture on the wall in the hall at home -- little ones are so cute when using their tongue to help out whether it's colors or riding a bike!!