Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happenings.....

As I am winding down what may have been the busiest 8 months of my life, I am looking forward to being able to post here more often!

The past few weeks Ethan's vocabulary and verbal skills have grown by leaps and bounds. He went from using possessives (Mommy's car) to now putting together other two and even three word phrases (More milk please). There is still a good size pause between milk and please but it is super cute. He is also calling Yoda and Abbey (our neighbor) by their recognizable names.



While you await my new posts please go and check out the pictures of the gardens that my wonderful husband built for me! I will take new pictures every week so that you can see the plants grow and change!

I will also be adding pictures on our Shutterfly site.

1 comment:

Fields said...

Have you seen the book called "Square Foot Gardening"? I've been wanting to get it.