Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!!

So as the presents piled up under the tree the week before Christmas we thought it would be a good idea to open a few before the big day.
Here is a present from my Nanny to Ethan. A super cool workbench from his Amazon wish list.

It is a little too old for him right now, but he'll grow into it!

With the Boudreauxs my Pawpaw sent us bags of little satsumas from his garden. While Mrs. Cindy and I were at church on Christmas Eve (the men stayed home with Ethan who had a fever) Ethan made himself busy by reorganizing them from where they were in the kitchen to his bowl on the table. When the bowl got too full he just started stacking them on the table.


The Boudreauxs came up for Christmas and Ethan loves his uncle "Keg". Here they are watching Cars (what else?).

So Christmas morning we ripped into the presents!
From Philip and I Ethan got the Elmo books seen above that go in his "My First Story Reader", his Christmas sweater and a huge box of big Legos. You can see more present opening pictures here and pictures and videos here.

I wanted to get a picture of Ethan in his Christmas outfit in front of the tree.
Hmm...He is wearing his Christmas outfit and he is in front of the tree. I don't remember why he was so upset but he got over it quickly.

No comments: