Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Uploading Pictures

I just uploaded a bunch of pictures to our shutterfly site so head on over there and check them out!  Some are old and some are new so make sure you look at the whole June album.  Also make sure you see the video that I posted a couple of days ago.

Asher is changing everyday and today while laying on his stomach he picked up his head and turned it so that he was looking the opposite direction!  It was weird to come back and find him facing a different direction from the one he was facing when I laid him down because he has not done that before.

Ethan still loves his baby brother and he especially like helping give him a bath and put lotion on him afterward. I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of this but when you've got an infant in the tub and a toddler who wants to "help" it is difficult to do anything but tend to the kiddos!!

No comments: