Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Any local mommies want to get fit with me?

After surfing around on knoxmoms.com I found this Stroller Strides group that meets in the mornings all over Knoxville:
http://www.strollerstrides.com/

Has anyone been before or heard anything about it? The first session is free, but I don't want to go by myself. Is anyone interested? If so let me know!


UPDATE: My friend from MOPS and I are going to go on Friday morning (9:15 at Carl Cowen Park) so if anyone is interested please join us!! I think you do have to sign up.

1 comment:

SS Marketing said...

Hi Bridgette -
I'm Stephanie Ramirez, a Stroller Strides instructor. You should totally come check a class out! We have lots of moms who come solo! Everyone is very welcoming and I'm sure you'd have lots of fun! ;)
Stephanie
(call if you want - 228-7062)