Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Eventful days

Well, we haven't had any more drooping eyelids, so that's good. Ethan did however bump his head in his crib this morning. You can't really see it that well (it is red and purple on the left side of his forehead).


This picture was taken during his lunch. On Saturday he decided that he is big enough to eat lunch. I made he noon bottle like normal but he just would not take it! Even though he wouldn't take it he still acted hungry. So I fed him some squash and he was so happy! Ever since then he has been having solids for lunch!


Here is another picture of his forehead. I don't know if you can see the bruise/knot any better, but at least it is a cute picture.

One new thing is that he has another tooth! I was checking to see if the second front tooth had come in yet and much to my surprise I felt a little tooth next to the one that has already come in. I think that's it for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ethan! you are so cute!