Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A post (and a picture) a day till Christmas!

I've been slacking on this blog for a while now (I can't believe it's been 3 months since my last post) and I was inspired today to change that.  For the whole month of December, or at least until Christmas, I plan on posting one picture a day.  If you are interested here is the blog that inspired me.  On days when I have time I am also going to go back in time and document something we have done in the last 6 months or so.

First some updates on funny things that Ethan says or has said recently:
  • "nockers" for binoculars
  • "helmets" for some muff-style headphones that he used in the car
  • "Asher wants to be excused." this after Asher stopped nursing one day to stare at his big brother
My picture for the day is of a craft project that Ethan and I started a few days ago after I read this post.
These have been drying for two days but I think since it has been so humid here they will take a few more days to get good and dry.  My goal is to wait until the fruit dries, add some popcorn and cranberries, and then hang them over one our many walkways coming from the kitchen. 

We were in Louisiana for Thanksgiving and today was my first day to sit down and "do" our budget.  This means I look at how much money we had leftover the day Philip gets paid, save it appropriately and pay most of the bills for the new month.  To do this efficiently I had to lay Asher down and chose to place him on the warm sunny changing table we have in the living room.  I guess Asher thought it was warm and snuggly, because this is how I found him 15 minutes later:
Ethan also was suppose to go to bed so while I was finishing up the budget I asked him to go upstairs and wait for me.  He is currently also passed out!!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: