Thursday, December 16, 2010

Quitting the Challenge

I don't quit many things, but after I started posting things on here that I would definitely not share with a stranger I figured it was in the best interest of my family to quit the challenge.  Instead I am here today to tell you that I am uploading new pictures on our Shutterfly site and new videos on our YouTube site.  I am especially going to add a lot more pictures to Ethan's tab on the site since he has been quiet the photographer lately!

I know this was kind of a "cheater" post but I hope you enjoy all the new media!

Also, for those of you who were confused about the picture below, the fifth letter on the mantel holds our dog's stockings (Emma and Dante).  I have a feeling that in a few years or so they will get booted from this place of honor.  Either that, or I need to buy some more stocking hangers!

No comments: