Sunday, December 5, 2010

Yesterday's post

I really meant to post this yesterday, but spent some quality time with my hubby instead (watching My Cousin Vinny).  Yesterday Asher turned 6 months old.  Yay Asher! The cute new thing that he has started to do is stick his tongue out and then smile.  It is so stinkin' cute!  The problem is he does it so quickly that I can't get a picture of it.  Here is a picture of our cute boy:


You can almost hear him thinking, "Get in my mouth!"

If you're wondering why I haven't had any pictures of Ethan in these last few posts it's because he doesn't want me to take his picture!  Even when he finished his puzzle, he only wanted me to take a picture of the puzzle, not of him.

Yesterday was a fun day Philip and Ethan went and bought our Christmas tree and mom came over and we had chicken panini sandwiches and Brussels sprouts for dinner.  If you don't think you like Brussels sprouts go and try that recipe.  It will change your mind, it might even change your life!  It has made me a believer of re-trying things you don't think you like or giving a chance to things you've never tried before. We also had croissant panini sandwiches (with nutella, bananas, marshmallow creme, etc.) for dessert!  They....were....awesome!  But, how could they not be?

No comments: