Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Thank you!!!

First of all I would just like to say thank you to all everyone out there who supported us with prayer through this "storm". Our first day home was a good one. Ethan even made a trip out to Babies R Us and Target. I'll post more pictures tonight but until then I do have one more prayer request tonight. I want Ethan to be breastfed but with him being fed bottles at the hospital this is proving to be a bigger challenge than I thought. I would just ask that God would show us what he would want us to do and give me success where needed. Tomorrow Ethan goes to the doctor for the first time. He will get another blood test done to check his platelets so prayer is also needed for that.

Again, thank you to everyone who has supported us thus far. I know it has made a difference in our lives.

2 comments:

Quad Squad! said...

Yea!!! I'm so happy for you! I know what a relief it is to have him home! Praise God for his good health!

Anonymous said...

BB -- Thought of you so much while in Chicago! Glad to know Baby E is home. Breastfeeding can be a challenge on many levels. My only advice is to not give up unless your heart and head are in unison on needing to transition. Praise that you are able to pump and at least give him "momma milk"!!