Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Two Weeks!!

Sleeping on Mommy

I can't believe it has already been two weeks since Ethan came into this world. It has been an interesting two weeks for sure. I don't have much to say other than that the early morning feedings and lack of sleep have made me question how ANYONE can have more than one baby and not lose their minds! Just finding time to write this has been challenging... Ethan goes back to the hematologist tomorrow. Hopefully it will be the last time someone pricks him for a while. Also Philip and I will find out our blood work results and the possibilities (risks) of us having another child.

Thats all for now, I'll let you know how it all goes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! We have been continuing to pray for Ethan in his battle. We know that God has opened doors for you as parents that not many could have faced. I am so glad to see your heart shine in this time. We will continue to pray and be there for you guys in any way we can.

Heather Davis said...

What's lost in mind is gained in heart, that's all! :-)